- 2004. 08. Yonsei University, Bachelor’s in Public Administration
- 2014. 02. Yonsei University Graduate School, Master;s in Public Administration
- 2018. 02. Yonsei Univeristy Graduate School, PhD in Public Administration
- Doctoral Thesis: Research on the Factors Influencing the Acoountability of Legal Associations: Focusing on Procedure and Outcome Accountability
Jungsook Kim. (2018). Research on the Factors Influencing the Acoountability of Legal Associations: Focusing on Procedure and Outcome Accountability. Yonsei University Doctoral Thesis.
Chang-ho Hwang･Jungsook Kim･M. Jae Moon. (2017). Research on the Influence of Human, Financial, and Social Capital on Effectiveness. Korean Public Administration Review, 51(4): 495-521.
M. Jae Moon & Jungsook Kim. (2017). Insights from Experiments with Duopoly Games: Rational Incremental Decision-making. Public Management Reviews, 19(9): 1328-1351.
- 2011. 02. Korea University, Bachelor’s in English Literature
- 2013. 02. Seoul National University, Graduate School of Public Administration, Master’s in Public Administration
- 2016. 08. Seoul National University, Graduate School of Public Administration, PhD in Public Administration
- Doctoral Thesis: Research on the Factors Influencing Elderly Suicide Rates in Local Communities: Focusing on the Differences between Cities and Farming Areas
Seon-mi Choi. (2018). Research on Case Studies of Financial Capacity Provisions for Local Governments, Korea Contents, 18(3): 472-485.
Seon-mi Choi. (2017). Analyzing Factors Influencing the Composition of an Elderly Network: Focusing on Accessibility and Income Levels. Government Research, 23(3): 259-294.
Seon-mi Choi, Jun-hyung Hong, Jae-wan Lee. (2016). The Relationship between Causes of Work-related Stress in Public Officials at the Central Government and Work Behavior: Focusing on the Regulating Effect of PSM. Modern Society and Public Administration, 26(3): 85-115.
- 1997. Korea University, BA in Economics
- 2000. Korea University, Master’s in Theoretical Economics
- 2007. University of Texas at Austin, M.S Economics
- 2016. Indiana University at Bloomington (IUB), M.S Applied Statistics
- 2017. Indiana University at Bloomington (IUB), School of Public & Environmental Affairs (SPEA), Ph.D
- Doctoral Thesis: Employee Empowerment and Organizational Outcomes in the Public Sector: A Causal Inference Analysis
Ha, Hyesong. “Seeking a Causal Inference of Employee Empowerment on Organization Outcomes: the US Federal Agency/Sub-agency-level Panel Data Analysis,” Public Administration (under R&R)
Ha, Hyesong. “Municipal Merger and Local Democracy: An Assessment of the Merger of Japanese Municipalities,” Journal of Local Self-Government (under Review), coauthored with Kohei Suzuki
Ha, Hyesong. “A Causal Inference of Employee Empowerment on Organizational Performance in the US federal agency, using a Propensity Score Matching (PSM) Method,” Journal of Policy Analysis and Management (JPAM) (under revising to resubmit)
Ha, Hyesong. "Loose Cannons and Rule Breakers? Some Evidences from the U.S. Federal Agencies," Administration & Society (under revising to submit).